Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zesting before bedtime.

Back from work! 2 days off now and desperate for some time off. I apologise in advance for the typos and spelling mistakes, but am dropping off here!

Jase and I were both on the same 3 day trip which is rare. A day in Duesseldorf and then Glasgow for the night. We met up with some friends for a drink and then headed off to Wagamamas for dinner. Lovely evening and great to catch up.

Jase is up at the crack of dawn, so went to bed at 9pm. I won't be far behind him.

Have just weighed out sultanas, currents, raisins, chopped prunes and dates, mixed in some orange zest, juice and brandy and left to soak. Need to make some more Christmas puddings, so thought I would get a head start for my time off next week. The fruit will happily sit in brandy and cointreau for a week.

My throat feels like it is wrapped in barbed wire. Not sure what is going on there?

Will get up early tomorrow as have a few bits and bobs to finish off, so will sign off now.

C x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

stop me being locked up for posting to myself.....