Thursday, March 22, 2007

Here I am again

Its a shame really, but I only seem to get time to write when I have my part time week every month!

Well today i visited a physiotherapist as I hurt my back on a flight at the end of December. After trying and failing to convince myself that she could help without me taking my t-shirt off, I finally relented and stripped down to my trousers.
She looked me up and down and I felt really self conscious, 'well Christmas wasn't that long ago' I mutter under my breath!
She had super human strength and managed to pop several bits of me! After lots of tugging, twisting and cracking (my god, wierd when your bones crack), lying in very questionable positions with pillows between my legs, I walk out of there feeling taller.

Shame I didn't leave 6'4 as then I would be weight in proportion to height. Back is now killing me and I'm sure she has done me serious injury just so I will go back for more. 2nd appointment next week..........

Need to speak to the Gardener/builder about the veggie garden raised beds and path to the chicken area, as am desperate to get the garden looking a bit tidier. Sick to death of dragging mud and chicken poo through the lounge!

Got a sewing machine for Christmas, which is still in its box, so am determined to sew the bedroom curtains and line with black out fabric. Hoping to do it this week but sooo many things need doing! OH's Mum helped with the last set, but doing it alone???? Not sure. I'm a bit spacially challenged, when it comes to measuring.

More soon. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

stop me being locked up for posting to myself.....