Friday, July 02, 2010

Herbs a go go

Evening!

Had Mum and Dad over for dinner tonight. They have just left with 18 eggs and a jar of jam. Mum is angling after a quilt as was quite rightly stated by SusanK!

I have one more day off and then back to work for 5 days. Then we are off to Portugal! Can't wait. Speedos were ordered on the t'interweb and arrived safely. Let me explain. Speedos are awful things and I would never wear them in public. However, when it comes to sun bathing by a private pool, with a very tall white wall around the house and gardens, I am prepared to give them a go. They set my 6 pack off nicely. Well they would if I had a 6 pack.

My rings arrived from ebay, so have finished off my little birdhouse keyrings -





Thanks for the suggestions, I am still working my way through a few more ideas. Think I will have enough bits and bobs for the stall. Still haven't got the day off yet, but working on it.

We had a 4 egg day today!! Cornelia was making a racket and spent much of yesterday on the nest. Well, she came through and gave us a full house!

The garden is doing so well, which is great as I have been away for 6 days. My sweetcorn is actually growing properly!! Albeit stumpy little plants, but thickening up nicely and keeping everything crossed that I will get a few cobs. The herb planter outside the kitchen window has gone nuts.



Feeling ever so slightly rough again, but nothing that Jason's Beechams powders won't cure. He swears by them. Just a head cold, but haven't felt normal since the beginning of May and getting hacked off with it now.
Getting my iphone has cheered me up though. I spent yesterday downloading 'apps' for it, including a word search, sodoku, grow your own veg, claratyn's pollen counter and Ikea!!! I love it! I am quite disappointed there isn't a Laura Ashley app. Maybe that is for the best.


Just a quickie tonight, as off to bed now with a Lemsip.

Have a lovely weekend.

C x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

stop me being locked up for posting to myself.....